- New strategic investors, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia & INP Capital
- Expanding in Singapore & Indonesia, launching in Thailand & the Philippines
Working with leading corporates in the region, including Maxis Bhd, Reckitt, AXA Affin Bhd, and SP Setia, Naluri's goal is to help contain rising healthcare expenditure and improves employee productivity and engagement, it added.
Its website also carries the logos of Petronas and Malaysia Airlines, which parent company, Malaysia Aviation Group, issued a press release last year on its partnership with Naluri.
The deal with Naluri entailed offering psychological support to not just Malaysia Airlines but Firefly, MASwings, MABkargo, MAB Academy, and AeroDarat among others.
The successful funding round empowers Naluri to aggressively pursue growth strategies that include:
- Expanding operations in Singapore and Indonesia, as well as launching its service in Thailand and the Philippines;
- Deepening its tech and data science capabilities to enhance Naluri’s product and predictive algorithms including natural language processing and depression detection, as well as device connectivity and patient monitoring; and
- Continuing the company’s investment in clinical research to strengthen the evidence-base in diabetes, renal, cardiovascular, cancer and mental health therapeutic areas - including launching clinical research in Europe.
Now available in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, Naluri will continue its rollout in key Southeast Asian markets in the coming months.